Through the years I’ve been involved in the design and development of over six-dozen websites. From simple single page websites to complex CMS, LMS and enterprise solutions, I’ve done it all.
(Okay, maybe not, but I’ve done a lot!)
Skills & Experiences:
- Web Design & Development
- Extensive HTML5 | CSS3 (and XML) knowledge
- Web libraries including jQuery and Bootstrap
- Web Server Administration and database management, Unix | IIS, mySQL, phpMyAdmin
- Content Management with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and learning systems such as Moodle
- Search engine optimization & marketing with various platforms, including Google Analytics
Today’s Family | Today’s Family Garden Journal
2012 Refresh of Hamilton based child-care facility.
WordPress powered corporate website along-side a 2011 employee and community blog, the garden journal.
Centennial-Japanese United Chuch | Charity Executive
CJUC represented a well deserved re-design of the existing 200+ page website. Charity Executive, a WordPress powered charitable blog run by Hutchinson Group Inc.
Opera Hamilton | BC Women’s Hospital Foundation
Rebranding and renewal of Opera Hamilton’s online presence in late 2011. BC Women’s Foundation signaled a shift to large-scale CMS powered online portals.
The ONE Initiative
The ONE Initiative, a simple single template WordPress driven website. Designed to accent the client's own content and future designs. Designed, approved, produced and implemented within 6 hours, same day.