A formally educated architectural technician, I enjoy dabbling in architectural and structural CAD work when the opportunity arises. My work has contributed to dozens of projects over the years and has expanded to include BIM modelling and 3D design.
Skills & Experiences:
- Extensive knowledge and use of 2D and 3D CAD software, including; Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, TinkerCAD, 123D, as well as Solidworks Blender, Sketchup, Fusion360 and FreeCAD
- Knowledge of acceptable design practices and layouts
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Building Code and practices
- Exceptional knowledge of design for Additive Manufacturing, including model design, path planning, post processing and medium limitations.
- Thorough understanding and experience with professional AM systems including Stratasys and 3D Systems platforms (Fortus, Dimension, Objet platforms)
- Exceptional experience and knowledge of consumer and desktop 3D printing, including design, maintenance and operations. Familiarity with a variety of software workflows.
Montessori School Addition
Conceptual design and drawings for a 300sq-ft addition to a Dundas based montessori school. Entire drawing set spanned 36 sheets.
Stoney Creek Furniture | Structural Steel Concepts
Callout drawings used for the expansion of Stoney Creek Furniture alongside structural steel details.
Stoney Creek Furniture | ScotiaBank of London
Elevantional drawings used for preliminary review for Stoney Creek Furniture’s new addition, and an ScotiaBank branch expansion outside of London, Ontario.